Apocalypse Long Sleeve T-Shirt (Black)
Apocalypse: from the Greek apokálypsis (uncovering, disclosure, revelation).
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."
Pat Marvenko Smith at RevelationIllustrated.com granted us license to share her King of Kings and Lord of Lords as the conversation piece for this garment. Her original artwork, © 1982, is a beautifully detailed and vivid depiction of the Apostle John's vision as recorded in Revelation 19:11-16.
Silky smooth, super soft, and intentionally crafted for ridiculous, all-day comfort, you'll notice the difference as soon as you grab it. Made from a luxurious cotton modal blend with a bit of stretch, this unisex long sleeve crew gets even softer after washing, so you'll get plenty of wear out of this high-quality t-shirt.
Our wordmark is just above the left hemline.
- These unisex t-shirts have a modern, true to size fit. Ladies looking for a slimmer fit should order one size down.
- Side seemed construction holds its shape.
- Tag-less label means no itching behind the neck.
- Made with an ultra-soft blended fabric for a luxurious feel inside and out with stretch added for extra comfort.
- Holds colors and resists wrinkles better than 100% cotton.
- Breathable and absorbs moisture better to help you keep dry.
- Resists pilling
- Pre-shrunk to ensure minimal shrinkage.
- Machine wash cold inside out. Dry on low heat. Imported Fabric.
- Designed, Printed, and Shipped from Montgomery, Alabama, USA.
These are unisex t-shirts. Ladies looking for a slimmer fit should order one size down.
See the chart below for sizing info.