YAHWEH SCRIPT MASK (BLACK & WHITE)
“I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore” - Psalm 86:12
- 4.3 oz
- 40% recycled polyester/30% recycled cotton/30% cotton Eco performance
- This mask is a reusable, eco-friendly and substainable 2-ply mask made of 70% recycled material. Each mask is made from approximately 1 recycled poly (RPET) water bottle. Moisture wicking fabrication is washable and breathable. Features a double layer fabric, goes over your ears for secure fit, fits over an N95 mask.
- Double layer fabric
- Size: OSFM
Disclaimer: Anyone could be a carrier of COVID-19 and not know it. This mask will help reduce the likelihood of you spreading the virus to others. This mask does not replace the N95 used in healthcare settings and should not be used when caring for those with COVID-19. This mask is one way to help combat the virus. Social distancing, hand-washing, and other CDC recommendations should be followed.
- All fabric touching skin: 30% Recycled cotton / 30 cotton / 40% Recycled Polyester RPET
- If skin irritation occurs, immediately stop using the mask, if irritation persists, consult your primary care provider
- Be mindful when wearing this product if you have lung disease, like emphysema, or chronic heart disease
- Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it
- Wash everytime after use
- Machine wash warm up to 15 times before discarding, tumble dry high
- Do not use bleach, chemicals, or disinfectant to wash this product